The purpose for this group is to bring together appraisers and industry professionals a forum to discuss the latest topics in the Appraisal Industry. REASA Meetings allow appraisers to listen to their peers and provide a guest speaker to discuss relevant specialty topics and to give us the inside scoop on what’s to come. REASA also offers continued education to assist appraisers with current industry news and changing guidelines.
Purpose & Objectives
PURPOSE: To serve the specialized needs of those members with an interest in real estate appraisal; and to be the business advocate for appraisers in Southern Arizona.
1. To enhance the professionalism, knowledge, and public image of appraiser members.
2. To provide an extensive, meaningful and unified voice on regulatory and legislative issues.
3. To serve as a liaison with other appraiser groups.
4. To provide economic benefits for members by providing products and services.
5. To provide opportunities for idea exchange among peers.
6. To offer opportunities for peer recognition and leadership development.
7. To add to the body of knowledge in the appraisal area.
8. To provide a voice for those members with an interest in real estate appraisal.